The State of Email in 2018: 5 Insights from the Litmus Team
The email landscape is constantly changing, making it harder than ever to create high-performing email programs. New email clients, devices, unsubscribe functionality, and privacy laws will have an impact on your 2018 marketing programs.
Get the information you need to succeed in a volatile industry as a panel of experts from the Litmus marketing team discuss five key insights from the State of Email 2018 Report.
See how your plans stack up against some of the biggest challenges facing marketing teams and hear about the strategies and resources you need to tackle them head-on. Along the way, our experts will share a behind-the-scenes look at how we’re approaching those challenges here at Litmus.
- What we learned from tracking 15 billion opens to observe changes in email client market share
- How new devices and rendering changes can impact email design, putting brand reputation and customer experience at risk
- Why inbox providers like Inbox by Gmail and Yahoo! Mail are making it easier for consumers to unsubscribe
- Practical suggestions for knowing when to take advantage of major design trends—or when to stay off the bandwagon
- How changes in anti-spam and privacy regulations, like GDPR, are changing subscriber relationships
Invite your whole team—from the coders and copywriters to the VP of marketing—and learn how each of you can do your part to create innovative, on-brand campaigns that engage and delight your audience.