WC3 has good documentation on HTML, overall you need to know all the text elements and tags, display properties, table properties and behavior, and what CSS properties are supported based on client/email service. Pro tip here: google when the Email service started that way you can compare it to the CSS version based on the release date.
In the past years, not much has changed in the Email space, some little bugs here and there. Just try to find one that is closer to the current year.
I have tried to take a look at that, on paper it seems awesome but the technical stuff behind it scares me a little.
yes, that what I meant! Most of the time you have a JPG anyway in my test from adobe cc 2019 I have to save the image with q100 and then run it through ImgOptim, that way I got the best lossy compression results without making the image blocky. But in some areas, it was bit off but on the long run it's totally fine.
after I used this on my project I could save 401KB of data. PS: if you don't like the compression ImgOptim you can use compressor.io but its on average 10-20KB bigger but then u really have the most "lossless" compression compared to tynypng/kracken.io & imagecompressor.org
do you have any other compressor you use?
wait a sec. it makes sense to save at q100 cuz if u later run the compression on already compressed image you will lose some KB in the size for example image will be bigger if it was not saved in q100 that's what I have noticed.
After reading all the comments I can recommend https://compressor.io/ this is the best solution if you want to compress images bit faster. But please note that the image you gonna compress have to be saved with minimal compression BEFORE you run it through compressor IO. That way you get the best results from this solution
this will not work with PNGs for that use tinypng website. Its bit lossy but the average user will not see it if he is not searching for compression in the image.
You can even remove 2 rows of pixels from your image if you want squeeze the last bits & bytes from your image
had same issue, grabbed a iPhone with ios 11.xx and took a look. all was fine. It seems like the emulated test aeria in litmus had some issues