These are amazing suggestions - thank you!
They have worked for every client...except Samsung and Outlook on Android and iPhone as well as any iPhone.
Do you have any other tricks for me to try?
Thanks so very much!
Hello Joseph and congrats! :D
You have probably already thought about this, but I would make sure to export all your unsubscribes and hard bounces from Bronto before you leave so you can import them into Emarsys.
Also, you will want to pull reports from Bronto like:
1. Mailing Types and/or unsubscribe codes (to be used in Emarsys)
2. System-wide Contacts
3. Client Engagement 2 years | 1% to 100% engagement (for example)
4. Client Engagement 2 years | 0% to 0% engagement (for example)
5 Unsubscribe Report
6. Soft Bounces Report
7. Hard Bounces Report
8. Full Detailed Email Tracking Report
9. List of all Templates created (pull code of the ones you need)
10. List of all Templates modified (so you know the ones that mattered to you)
11. User Activity Report
*These reports will want to be pulled for the life of your platform.
These are examples of reports you can pull, but the idea is that you will want to pull all the information you can so that when you are off Bronto > 6 months down the road and need something > you have it. And you are not wishing you ran that report. :D
It also would not be a bad idea to use a list cleaning service before you put your lists into your new ESP.
Finally, make sure all your forms on your website are changed over and point to Emarsys and not Bronto.
Good luck to you!