- User Navigates a Web App (basically just a branded experience to advertise a product by using articles to make it more interesting)
- On each page there's an "Email This Article" button
- On Button Press, opens a modal requesting the email address.
- Let's the user know that their email will not be used for any other purposes than for the sending of the article(s) requested and will not be stored by the client or any of their partners
- User Confirms
- Server Side Sends the email automatically.
- Server Side Deletes the User Details, only used for lifetime of the Email API request
- User Receives email with links to PDF versions of the articles, to download and read in their own time
- Journey Over
Replied to Discussion: If your emails are one-time only are unsubscribe links a requirement? by
The Email also explicitly states in the Footer:
Your email address has not been retained by CLIENT or their digital partner, OURSELVES