Interactive Emails: Understanding the Hottest Trend in Email Marketing
Understand the potential and limitations of the No. 1 email marketing trend.
Creating interactive email experiences is the top email design trend of 2018, according to a Litmus poll of 574 marketers. This is the second year in a row that interactive email has been the hottest email marketing trend.
A number of large brands—including Neiman Marcus, Nest, Lego, Quartz, and Under Armour—have already embraced interactive emails. Plus, Gmail has expanded its interactive email capabilities. Is your brand leveraging interactive emails?
If you’re going to use or expand your use of interactive emails, you’ll need to understand it’s potential and its limitations. You’ll also want to get a feel for the various use cases of email interactivity.
With this executive summary, you will…
- Understand what an interactive email is
- Learn the benefits of interactive email functionality
- See examples of interactive emails
- Find out the limitations of and challenges around interactive emails
- Find detailed resources to share with your email team