Connecting your ESP to Litmus makes it fast and easy to start a Spam test. Simply select the draft email to test and Litmus will automatically use your ESP connection to get your email scanned across 25+ different deliverability tests and blacklists.
We currently have ESP Integrations support for the following ESPs:
- MailChimp (Plus plans and above)
- Campaign Monitor (Plus plans and above)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, formerly ExactTarget (Available exclusively on Litmus Enterprise)
- Eloqua (Available exclusively on Litmus Enterprise)
- Marketo (Available exclusively on Litmus Enterprise)
How to use ESP Integrations for Spam Testing:
- First use the Manage ESPs page to connect to Litmus to your ESP account.
- Select “Start a new Spam Test” in the Spam Test section of Litmus
- On the “Connect ESP and Send” tab, select one of your connected ESPs from the dropdown.
- Once selected, your recently created draft emails will appear in a list below. Litmus provides a list of the last 30 email drafts by creation date.
- Select one of the draft emails.
- Select “Start your test”.
- Your tests results will automatically begin to start populating. Litmus uses your ESP to send your email to more than 25 different deliverability testing locations to assess issues that may lower your deliverability rates.
- Click “Results” to view your results.
For more information on Spam Testing see this article.
For more information on how to integrate Litmus with your ESP see this article.
Need more help?
Ask the world's largest community of email designers.Post a discussion in the Litmus Community