2018 State of Email Analytics
Understand how brands track email performance and see which third-party tools they use to gain deeper subscriber insights.
Brands use analytics to listen to what their subscribers and inbox providers are telling them. Without analytics, brands are deaf to both their cheers of happiness and their shouts of frustration.
In our first-ever State of Email Analytics report, we take a detailed look at how brands track email performance and use analytics, including…
- Which metrics brands track and plan to start tracking soon
- The use of third-party analytic tools to gain deeper subscriber-level insights
- How brands use open and click data to manage inactivity
- How deliverability tools affect visibility into blocks and blacklistings
- How brands measure email ROI, plus the factors that increase it
Better insights drive better results
Download your copy to better understand how your email analytics capabilities stack up against your peers' and where you have email performance visibility gaps. Then, use these findings to argue for more powerful email analytic tools so you can craft better strategies, improve deliverability, and boost performance and return on investment.