Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager at Granular
- San Francisco, CA or Remote
More than seven billion people depend on farms for healthy and affordable food. By 2050, the global population will surpass nine billion and farmers will need new ways to deliver on this surging demand. They’ll be seeking options that both sustain the environment and help them to be economically viable, and are increasingly turning to the world’s leading Farm Management Software (FMS), Granular.
As an organization, we are committed to delivering the most innovative and industry leading digital products that our customers will love.
As a key member of the Demand Generation team, this role will lead the strategy, development, and execution of lifecycle marketing programs that help acquire new Granular farms and improve their lifetime value. The successful candidate will collaborate with members of the marketing, sales, product, and customer success teams to build the segmentation strategy, increase engagement and retention of customers, and maintain and improve email and in-product notification processes and capabilities.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop and execute the lifecycle marketing strategy for all Granular products with an emphasis on email marketing
- Lead the development of all email and SMS marketing programs from batch sends to ongoing campaigns and triggers
- Execute cross-channel marketing programs that have a proven impact on lead generation, customer acquisition, engagement, upsell, and retention
- Be responsible for the content calendar and communication cadence for customers and prospects
- Apply ABM standard methodologies and coordinate with sales to drive engagement, leads, and upsell opportunities within target accounts
- Continuously approach problems with a growth mentality and implement the latest lifecycle marketing technologies or strategies to deliver big outcomes
- Analyze results in detail and communicate clearly with data to drive program improvements and investment
- Continuously optimize campaigns through ongoing testing
- Partner with the Product Marketing, Content, Product, and Customers Success teams to support campaigns and journeys across channels
- Communicate program results to the marketing team, publish program dashboards, and measure the downstream impact of campaigns in terms of pipeline and revenue generated
Who You Will Do It With:
- You’ll be an integral part of Granular’s world-class marketing team and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally every day with leaders across the company
- This is a high visibility role with ambitious goals and the opportunity to make a huge impact
- You’ll bring your passion for marketing and big ideas for exceptional marketing programs
- This is just the start, you’ll be setting the stage for Granular to reach every professional farmer in the country and impact thousands of families and communities in the process
- We’re committed to your growth as a marketer and opportunities abound for professional development
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing with at least 3 years of experience in lifecycle marketing to business buyer
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience with expertise in a leading marketing automation platform like Pardot, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Experience with SMS and/or push messaging solutions
- Experience with Salesforce and generating performance reports and properly instrumenting campaigns for tracking
- Track record of success with A/B testing to drive business growth
- Knowledge of ABM best practices as they relate to lifecycle marketing
- Outstanding analytical ability
- Highly collaborative with the ability to prioritize multiple campaigns competing priorities
- Excellent communication and writing skills with serious attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Perks and Benefits:
- Upward mobility. We are growing and need talent who can take on increasingly challenging and rewarding roles
- Generous Vacation
- 401k Matching Program
- Employer sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vision, Dental and Dependent Care FSA
- Family, Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Learning Programs and Individual Development Support
- Open floor plan and dog-friendly offices
Who We Are: Granular is Farm Management Software (FMS) that is helping thousands of farmers to build stronger farms today and steward their lands for generations to come. Granular uniquely combines an industry-leading support team with the most recommended suite of easy-to-use powerful software to help farmers and their teams run all aspects of their farm business. From financials to agronomy to operations, farmers are now able to make data-driven decisions with greater confidence in an increasingly challenging environment.
Granular was founded in 2014 with the mission of helping farmers run more profitable and efficient business instead of maximizing bushels. Built as a collaboration between several of the most advanced family farms and top technology investors including Google Ventures, Granular is widely credited for launching the first modern, built in the cloud and mobile-centric FMS in 2014. In 2017, Corteva Agriscience acquired Granular to bring together the best technologists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from across the world with its global presence and deep resources to serve the needs of farmers through the transformative effects of digital technologies.
Today, our over 400 passionate employees are on a mission helping our customers solve their problems today and for food demands in the future by shaping agriculture through continuous innovations in farm productivity, profitability, and environmental sustainability.
Granular is San Francisco-based, with offices worldwide. Granular is an independent, wholly-owned subsidiary of Corteva Agriscience (NYSE:CTVA), a spin off of DowDuPont™. Learn more about our company and people at http://granular.ag/, Twitter, @GranularAg, and Instagram, @Granular_Ag, or facebook.com/GranularAgriculture/
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.***
Qualified for this job?Apply here