Digital Designer at Wyndham Destinations
- Orlando, Florida
MUST SUPPLY LINK TO CURRENT PORTFOLIO FOR CONSIDERATION
Love to vacation and have a passion for branding? Great, we do too!
RCI, a member of the Wyndham Destinations family of companies, has an opportunity for a motivated Digital Designer to join our best-in-class, in-house Brand Strategy group supporting our multi-billion dollar vacation company. We’re global leaders in the hospitality industry - and we’re looking for you to help propel our brands across all touchpoints. Together, we’ll deliver unforgettable vacation experiences.
If you join our team as a Digital Designer you’ll help reimagine the vacation ownership experience across all digital touchpoints for our global brands. You will be a part of a forward-thinking team that builds engaging digital campaigns and ensures they are delivered on time and on brand for email, web sites, banner ads, and social channels. The right person for this role thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent communication and organization skills, and can effectively handle a multitude of priority tasks effectively. Previous experience working with creative agencies, brand agency or digital agency is strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Convert client-provided assets (PSD/HTML/Images) into responsive emails and digital ads.
- Develop email design best practices and communicate them to key stakeholders.
- Understand industry best practices related to email development and deployment.
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS and media queries.
- Work with Leads to implement best practices and department processes.
- Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- Provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process and the business.
- BFA in Digital Design or related degree
- Knowledge and skills
- Expert knowledge of rendering best practices across email clients and devices.
- Experience with web, including content management systems (CMS), e-commerce, and building web forms, as well as a basic understanding of database marketing is a plus.
- Demonstrated integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment and build strong relationships.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and manage multiple projects with focus on detail and quality.
- Flexible, ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Resourceful, proactive and intellectually curious.
- Committed to understand company goals, marketing performance goals and team efforts to strive for excellence.
- Responsive/adaptive email experience. Portfolio examples required.
- HTML and CSS. Experience with Photoshop on Mac OS. Experience With Mail Marketing Platforms
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in advertising, design or related function
- Prior experience within travel & hospitality a plus
- Knowledge of marketing, all forms of advertising, and digital experiences
Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn more at wyndhamdestinations.com. Our world is your destination.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself—we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee discounts on travel
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
- Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
Come and be part of One Family, One Team, One Company . . . Wyndham Destinations
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
Qualified for this job?Apply here