Email Deliverability Engineer at Money Map Press, an Agora Company.
Money Map Press, an Agora company is looking for an innovative Email Deliverability Engineer to support their rapidly growing tech team.
You can learn more about life at Money Map Press by checking out their “Workplace Highlight” blog post.
- Ensure inbox deliverability for various types of messages, including transactional messages, promotional messages, and notifications.
- Oversee list cleaning and sunset policy rules.
- Lead migration to a new ESP and MTA (Message Systems, Spark Post, Blueshift, Sendgrid)
- Continually audit and propose improvements to our IP strategy.
- Create a process for new list setups, standardize aspects of lists including From Names, Replies, etc.
- Detect and solve email deliverability issues by suggesting innovative and out-of-the-box strategies.
- Investigate, diagnose and remediate deliverability issues by working with customers, internal teams, ISPs, and anti-spam vendors.
- Collaborate with parent company’s Deliverability Team to resolve abuse/compliance issues and blacklists.
- Responsible for all aspects of email compliance in accordance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
- Monitor and improve the reputation of our sending infrastructure.
- Intimate knowledge of reputation management strategy and KPIs.
- Setup daily, weekly and executive level reports that track deliverability KPIs (inbox %, bounces, spam complaints, open rates, etc.) via Tabluea, Qliksense, 250ok.
- Manage suppression list rules and maintenance, including cleaning filters applied during the email signup process which leverage ZeroBounce along with other mechanisms.
- Participate in email and anti-spam groups to keep informed of industry trends.
Qualified for this job?Apply here