Lifecycle Marketer at Fundrise
- Washington, DC
Fundrise is an online real estate investment platform. Our mission is to democratize the world of private real estate investing. To that end, we use technology to make it easy and cost-efficient for any investor to access high-quality private real estate investment products.
We're proud to have been named a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2018 and 2019, and have been consistently listed on the Inc 5000 and Forbes Fintech50. We exclusively hire creative, collaborative, and results-driven people with a penchant for bold ideas and an obsession with solving problems.
Building trust with our investors is imperative, and at the heart of building trust is exceptional communication. Our investor lifecycle team is focused on evolving the way we talk to our investors, ensuring we're meeting needs and providing maximum value.
If you love the challenge of lifecycle strategy and building long-term relationships with a customer base, this may be the perfect role.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Testing, iterating, and optimizing all marketing communications across the Fundrise lifecycle — with a specific focus on email.
- Crafting and executing a comprehensive one-off communications calendar that leverages increasingly sophisticated content and personalization to grow Fundrise’s customer base through email and push notifications.
- Effectively using data to identify successful campaigns that should become automated, as well as recommending improved targeting, channel and timing selection
- Partnering with our marketing, brand, engineering and support teams to improve the utility and impact of our communications.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of related marketing experience.
- Marketing automation experience (bonus points for experience with Iterable).
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS for emails (or willingness/excitement to learn).
- Excellent copywriting skills, and an eye for design.
- Experience with campaign development, from briefs to launch.
- Strong project management skills, able to juggle many projects at once.
Qualified for this job?Apply here