Sr. CRM Marketing Manager at RingCentral, Inc
- Belmont, CA
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate. The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark! We’re not a phone company; we’re a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for a top-notch CRM/email marketer to develop and execute integrated email programs and initiatives to drive higher engagement and retention within our customer base. Our ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, and curious self-starter who can multitask and lead. You’ll need to balance strategic thinking with tactical execution and love representing the voice of our company to cultivate positive customer experiences.
The role will work closely with other channel leaders to enhance the reach and impact of our customer engagement and adoption initiatives for all segments of the market.
- Define and drive strategy to increase engagement across all email and in-app messaging streams; including onboarding, transactional messages, drip campaigns, and re-engagement
- Own customer email communication development and execution with content, relevancy, smart segmentation and personalization to drive customer engagement and adoption
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve performance focused on user engagement driving towards our KPIs
- Be the email SME who partners with Upsell, PMM, Channels, Content and Customer Support teams to drive best practices
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance
- Leverage data to prioritize initiatives, including own automated dashboards to measure and report on campaign progress and effectiveness
- Lead initiative to streamline customer email communications across the whole organization
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead on best practices, best-in-class vendor opportunities and strategies of our competitors and other leading marketers
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of 6 years email marketing experience within hi-tech or high-volume setting
- Strong hands-on background in Pendo, Marketo and SFDC required, Adobe Marketing Stack exposure a big plus
- Enterprise-level email strategy experience; must have experience developing and managing strategic email and marketing testing plans
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices, particularly in an omni-channel company
- Deep knowledge and thorough understanding of email and mobile marketing industry, providers and emerging trends
- Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Can work independently, self-reliant, and self-motivated
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.
Qualified for this job?Apply here