Marketing Automation Specialist at Metrics Recruitment
- Burnaby, BC
The Email Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for the planning, building, and execution of promotional email programs. This position will utilize Salesforce, Pardot, and other platforms to drive customer acquisition and loyalty engagement, creating stronger customer relationships and additional revenue. Specific efforts include the development of email marketing strategies, programming of email marketing campaigns through Pardot’s Engagement Studio and other tools, building and executing emails, continuous testing and optimization, list segmentation, proofing and data analytics.
- Manage email campaigns, including development of content, creatives and emails; manage review process and signoff; proofing and post campaign data analysis. High-touch collaboration with RBFS marketing and sales management, RB creative, and RB digital marketing teams to ensure email marketing campaigns are effectively supporting the business.
- Responsible for developing the acquisition and loyalty customer engagement strategies using automation programs in Pardot. Activities include list management and segmentation, journey building, and dynamic and personalized content.
- Work with sales and marketing to align email programs with customer buyer journeys and with auction event calendar, tailoring content and deliveries to individual needs.
- Drive optimization in email marketing through frequent and ongoing testing and analysis. Communicate results and insights from tests to stakeholders.
- Remain current on industry trends, standards, and practices to better identify needs and analyze and report trends of outside factors influencing our business to make recommendations to improve.
- Develop or support SEO, SEM, and Social marketing programs for RBFS.
- Diploma or Bachelors in Business.
- 2-5 years experience in email marketing, marketing automation or other analytical online marketing.
- Strong HTML and CSS experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced growing fast growing business with multiple stakeholders
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite, G-Suite, Adobe Suite a plus.
- Preferred knowledge and experience managing SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Preferred experience with web analytics (Google Analytics experience preferred).
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce and Pardot experience preferred).
Qualified for this job?Apply here