Email Marketing Coordinator at Rainforest Alliance
- New York, NY
The Rainforest Alliance works at the intersection of business, agriculture and forests. By bringing diverse allies together we are making deep-rooted change on some of our most pressing social and environmental issues. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people mitigate and adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways.
Our alliance needs you, whoever you are and wherever you stand. By joining forces with producers, businesses and consumers, we can transform our relationship with the land and forests we rely on. We can make that relationship work better for all. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
The Email Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the execution, management, and reporting on our Membership, Communications, and Marketing email campaigns. S/he will also help advise the organization on the selection and workflow for a new organizational Customer-relationship management. S/he will also play a central role in the success of Rainforest Alliance’s online marketing and fundraising efforts.
- Collaborate with several members of the Communications, Development, and Marketing teams to ensure flawless and timely execution of email campaigns
- Manage the end-to-end execution of email campaigns in Blackbaud/Convio CRM, including email set-up, QA, A/B testing, scheduling, analysis, and calendar maintenance;
- Regularly monitor and analyze overall email performance using email reports and dashboards, and give occasional presentations to colleagues;
- Support email marketing projects including list hygiene, nurturing campaign development, privacy law compliance, and deliverability;
- Set up and maintain email registration landing pages and donation forms;
- Support HTML email template edits and troubleshooting;
- Resolve errors, troubleshoot HTML problems, and streamline the email production process;
- Support list management needs such as audience selection, queries, list updates and processing, data matching, administrative and Customer-relationship management related requests.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Development, Marketing and across the organization to project manage and execute emails;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years prior digital marketing experience with hands-on experience managing and building email campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of email HTML; experience using responsive email templates
- Experience building emails using frameworks like Foundation a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using Blackbaud/Convio CRM strongly preferred; experience using MailChimp or other similar platforms a plus.
- Experience using Litmus or a similar email testing platform for QA.
- Ability to use Excel to pull insights from campaign & email results.
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time sensitive manner.
- Interest in conservation and sustainable development preferred.
Commensurate with experience.
Qualified for this job?Apply here