Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Marketing Automation) at Slack
- Denver, CO
Our Go-to-Market Technology Team enables business partners in Sales, Marketing and Legal. In your capacity as Sr. Business Systems Analyst, Marketing on this team, you would be the main point of contact, domain expert on Pardot or other relevant Marketing Automation Systems. You will be providing systems support to the Marketing and Growth teams. Using strong functional/business expertise and technical competency, you will identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements. You will lead projects and initiatives that enable and facilitate the continued growth of Slack.
- Act as process-functional guide and collaborate with business SME on transformational projects while suggesting industry standard methodologies, and optimized business processes that are scalable.
- Understand end-to-end Marketing processes, including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including, closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Manage projects end-to-end or portions of their functional components and develop requirements, craft prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Partner with business unit executives to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency and suggest system automation solutions to business problems and opportunities.
- Help maintain and lead cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Build strong partnerships with partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participate in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions verbally and in writing.
- Lead UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, related integrations and handle ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Strong functional, feature and admin experience with Pardot or other relevant Marketing Automation Systems.
- Strong functional knowledge of Marketing, Demand Generation, and Lead Management desired.
- Knowledge of MRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Experience in business analysis and process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal social skills with ability to adapt to change and new ideas.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication a plus.
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Qualified for this job?Apply here