Senior Marketing Automation Executive at Pearson
- London, UK
As a Senior Marketing Automation Executive, you will work with marketing and business teams across the local UK market as well as liaising with global team colleagues, to support marketing automation and email campaigns. You will ensure that best practice & brand guidelines are followed and ensure a commercially focused approach and help drive maximum engagement from Pearson UK’s customers, with a view to increase lead generation, advocacy and loyalty.
Day to Day activities
As a subject matter expert in automated campaign management and system management, you will carry out the following activities:
- Build automation journeys and email templates
- Deliver training and guidelines on email marketing platforms to business and marketing teams, encourage the use of automation, split testing, segmentation, personalisation and dynamic content functionality
- Work with the Ecommerce Product Owner to optimise eCommerce cart abandonment, post purchase email programmes
- Support the Marketing Automation Manager and the global teams on the roll out, implementation and management of new email /marketing automation platforms, such as Pardot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Support work on form strategy, audit & build
- Work with marketing teams across Pearson UK to achieve email marketing KPI targets (email open rates, conversion rate, etc.); provide monthly and ad hoc reporting on email marketing activity to improve impact of UK campaigns
- Be a leading voice for GDPR and data privacy law and compliance for email.
You will work with a wide range of teams and will have an important role to play in driving our evolution to a truly digital company. As such, the role requires an energetic, creative and commercially minded individual with:
- Email marketing experience
- Understanding of marketing automation and demonstrable understanding of digital marketing and impact on the marketing funnel
- The ability to pick up new systems rapidly, and follow processes systematically
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to make consultative recommendations based on data and deep understanding of best practices and the business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively
- The ability to enthuse and motivate people
- The ability to seek creative solutions to problems
What Pearson can offer you
- Opportunities for career development within a growing and innovative company
- Central London office
- A flexible working culture and policy (25 days annual leave entitlement with options to carry on 5 days leave, buy/sell options).
- Work from Home opportunity
- A company pension scheme
- Bonus scheme and rewards scheme
- Health and dental care plan
- Wellbeing and Diversity programme
- 3 Volunteer days per year
- Discounts on flights, food, clothing, cinema, on- site gym membership etc
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note: (Subject to change on annual basis)
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Pearson’s global marketing organization leads on the marketing strategy for our business. By leveraging global centers of expertise in brand, research & insights, marketing excellence, creative services and digital, we will deliver an integrated, global-local approach that enables marketing to be a growth driver for Pearson.
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
Qualified for this job?Apply here