Email Marketing Specialist at TrendyMinds
- Indianapolis, IN
The Email Marketing Specialist carries out email marketing campaigns that engage audiences and exceed client expectations. They develop emails that convert for a diverse client roster, and they’re comfortable with explaining the nitty-gritty of email to clients and team members alike. What’s more, they’re an enthusiastic beacon of email expertise, happy to highlight the effectiveness of our email marketing services to current and prospective clients.
If that doesn’t sound like spam to you — plus you’re a proven leader with a passion for powerful email marketing — keep reading.
One big note: You must be able to work at our Indianapolis office. This is not a remote or virtual position.
Here's what you'll be responsible for:
- Executing and implementing email marketing strategy. You’ll collaborate with our clients and our internal teams to bring to life innovative email campaigns that are well-composed, on-brand and meet client marketing objectives.
- Building emails. You’ll code mobile-friendly emails using a combination of HTML, CSS and email best practices. You’ll also support the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive email style guide and component library for each of our clients’ email programs.
- Developing trustworthy relationships. You’ll be working with clients and team members to define growth strategies for email marketing programs and provide support on email platforms.
- Staying alert. You’ll have to keep a keen eye on the details of every project, and catch errors during the review process.
- Assisting with business development efforts. You’ll be helping bolster our relationships with existing and prospective clients. That includes strategizing for prospect needs, as well as developing and presenting pitches and supporting lead generation efforts.
- Communicating, communicating… and communicating some more. This is the communication business, and you should thrive on interacting with everyone from clients to team members. The quality of our work depends on open communication in-person and over the phone, as well as through email, text, Slack and all other appropriate channels.
Here's what you should have:
- Proven work history with at least 2 years email marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML/CSS, including email coding best practices and render troubleshooting. Outlook doesn’t scare you.
- Strong design sensibilities and informed opinions about how emails should look and feel.
- Understanding of how email marketing stands on its own and how it integrates with broader marketing channels and tactics.
- Experience implementing email campaigns as well as workflows, journeys, and automations in SMB and enterprise ESPs. Bonus points for experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Pardot and MailChimp.
- Familiar with global email regulations including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR.
- Excellent communication abilities, including oral, writing and listening skills.
- Passion for building client relationships and the ability to provide outstanding customer service.
If you’re interested in this job, please apply below. Give us a little bit of time to look over your materials — please note that calling us up or sending us an email will not improve your chances. If we think you might be a good fit for TrendyMinds, we’ll reach out to you!
TrendyMinds is a digital agency based in Indianapolis and Denver. We create meaningful digital experiences for our enterprise clients and theirs. Through strategic creative and technology, we streamline our clients’ brand presence across all channels to drive success.
Endeavoring to learn how to be the best at what we do in each and every dedicated journey pushes us to think ahead. To constantly adapt and deliver the best Digital Marketing, Web Design & Development, Advertising & PR and Video & Animation services possible, we collaborate, always focusing on building and maintaining thoughtful relationships with our clients—so they can do the same with theirs. Think ahead.
Qualified for this job?Apply here