Email Marketing Specialist at ATD Travel Services
- London, UK
Established for 16 years, ATD Travel Services are the UK’s leading provider of attraction tickets to the major theme parks of Florida. We are passionate about service and our success is based on being the best in our sector in everything we do.
Attraction Tickets Direct is our flagship brand and is the UK’s number one B2C provider of US attraction tickets and experiences. It’s one of ten sites within ATD Travel Services Ltd that focus on providing both customers and agents with access to the world’s leading attractions and most exciting experiences. Operating in the UK, Ireland, Germany and Brazil we’ve served over 4 million customers in the last 16 years, and have recently expanded into the theme park hotel market to continue our successful organic growth.
ATD Travel Services is privately owned, financially secure, and has ambitious plans for 2019 and beyond. We’re an exciting, web focussed and entrepreneurial company. We love what we do, and reward success. See our corporate site www.atdtravelservices.co.uk and our flagship brand site www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk for further information on the company.
You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and make personal success, and the success of your company, a priority. You are an all-rounder with a passion for email marketing, new trends and technologies. You will be confident with using email service platforms and developing emails using HTML and CSS. Your ability to manage our email marketing strategy will be key.
To look after the end-to-end process of building emails and creating/proofing content through to delivering and reporting on our email marketing campaigns for our UK and Ireland direct brands. Focusing on testing and analysing email performance and maximising engagement and conversions.
Main Activities & Responsibilities
- Oversee daily email operations and lead the email marketing team, ensuring all emails are completed accurately and deployed on time
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns including the set-up, scheduling, and deployment of one-time, recurring, and triggered campaigns
- Liaise with other team members and internal stakeholders to meet the objectives and strategy of our email campaigns
- Segment subscribers based on purchase history and behavioural activity such as email engagement and website interaction
- Remain current on new technologies, frameworks, best practices to develop robust, cross-compatible and on-brand email experiences
- Optimise and develop customer lifecycles with a focus on driving cross-sell and up-sell as well as delivering personalised experiences
- Continue to develop our modular email templates following best practices, shifting industry trends, and website UI enhancements
- Analyse performance of email marketing campaigns to provide actionable insights and improvements for future development
- Troubleshoot email rendering issues and other performance issues to ensure accurate rendering across all major email clients
- Utilise our personalisation platform to find creative ways of delivering engaging content such as product recommendations, countdown timers and personalised images
- Design engaging assets including images, gifs, and icons to support email campaigns, working with our design team when needed
- Research and recommend new opportunities for email through new technologies
- To help other colleagues as and when necessary to ensure that the operational objectives of the Company are met
- To partake in overseas travel where necessary (job may involve travel to the USA / Europe)
- To maintain a happy & positive approach at all times
Skills, Personal Attributes & Experience
- At least 3+ years in an email design, development, or marketing role
- Deep knowledge of email marketing best practice from a technical and strategic perspective
- Experience using email service providers and personalisation tools
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Advanced understanding of developing emails using HTML and CSS
- Always looking at the future of tech and how we can incorporate innovative ideas into our strategy
- Experience using design tools to develop email layouts and assets
- Have a passion for marketing and understand how other channels interact with email
- Possess strong analytic and problem-solving skills
Qualified for this job?Apply here