Email Marketing Manager at Sun Basket
- San Francisco, CA
Daily Duties Include:
- Design email campaigns in collaboration with Acquisition, Retention and Partnerships teams and execute flawlessly, from end-to-end
- Manage and support all aspects of campaign execution including customer segmentation, testing protocol, and technical execution.
- Build audiences, refine HTML to launch email campaigns.
- Maintain and drive timely execution of the email calendar
- Collaborate with Design and Content teams to develop high-performing creative assets
- Develop and maintain Sun Basket’s voice through direct communication to consumers.
- Create clear customer segments and manage lists, deliver ability in accordance to CAN-SPAM law
- Analyze and track key metrics like open, click and conversion rates and be able to present them
- Support Customer Service with customer outreach via email
- Contribute to building our email strategy and email asset design for large marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of creating and executing email marketing campaigns required Experience with email automation, HTML, and email marketing software platforms is a must for this role.
- Solid ability to use HTML and CSS to build emails
- Experience managing and growing list size of 500K+ emails Experience creating email templates quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing campaigns, and demonstrable knowledge of setting up A/B testing as it pertains to email marketing.
- Some experience with Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Must have proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Personality and Values:
- By the Numbers : Writing may be an art, but to you email marketing is a science. You balance the creative with the analytical.
- Ready to Grow : The Marketing team is the engine driving Sun Basket’s stupendous growth, and you’re eager and ready for this job to get bigger over time.
- Careful and Conscientious : You will hold our company’s image and our customers’ good will in your hands. You’re willing to move fast, but you don’t break things.
Qualified for this job?Apply here