Email and Landing Page Developer at Ibotta, Inc.
- Denver, Co
Ibotta is reimagining the shopping experience, and it starts with powerful design.
The Email and Landing Page Developer will report to our Marketing Automation Manager and will work with our the Marketing and Creative Teams to build email communications for a variety of tactics across the organization. While HTML development will be the main focus, the position will also allow for design input and work on other creative projects. You should have strong HTML skills and advanced knowledge of major email client renderings while also being a competent designer.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Produce modern HTML email and landing pages from design comps, ensuring especially high quality to support our marketing efforts
- Ensure the consistent rendering of email campaigns across email clients
- Optimize graphic elements for desktop and mobile devices You will work closely and collaborate with other teams to ensure emails adhere to brand standards and methodologies
- Code and launch landing pages
Here is what we are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience developing and coding emails and templates, preferably within a corporate environment.
- Strong HTML skills
- Knowledge of rendering requirements for all email clients (Apple Mail, Gmail, Outlook) for web and mobile.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Litmus knowledge preferred
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Qualified for this job?Apply here