Email Marketing Specialist at Zillow Group
- Seattle, WA
About the team
The Email Marketing team drives engagement, re-engagement, retention and loyalty for both B2C and B2B audiences. We are multiple-hat-wearing master jugglers who work across multiple teams (including engineering, design, content, analytics, sales and others) to drive innovation and optimization in all outbound email communications. Above all, we work to deliver a best in class experience for our users. We have a ton of fun and the occasional Milkshake Friday! Come join us!
About the role
Zillow is seeking an experienced email marketer to assist a growing team with multiple email programs. The person in this job will work closely with the Email Marketing team and across a multi-channel marketing group to implement new initiatives, as well as oversee, produce and improve already-established emails programs and automations.
You will focus on execution, engagement, nurturing, reporting and best practices. You will work to increase engagement among existing subscribers. Bring your ideas and your experience; work to help optimize and elevate Zillow Group email programs to best-in-class.
Who you are
- 3 years’ experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program
- Proven track record managing or assisting with and reporting on email initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field
- Marketo experience desired
- B2B marketing experience a plus
- Understanding of email marketing operations, technology, testing techniques and platforms
- Marketing Automation experience a plus
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email engagement metrics, web tools (such as Google Analytics), full-funnel metrics and business-critical requirements
- Knowledge of email best practices and success metrics and CAN-SPAM legislation
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML code including email coding best practices and rendering troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to keep others informed and up-to-date; able to organize/prioritize
- Need to be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities and requests
Get to know us
Zillow is the leading real estate and rental marketplace dedicated to empowering consumers with data, inspiration and knowledge around the place they call home, and connecting them with the best local professionals who can help. Zillow is part of Zillow Group, whose mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world. Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Qualified for this job?Apply here