Email Product Assistant at Shortlist Media Ltd
- London, UK
- To assist in the daily delivery of all email product requirements to strict SLA guidelines
- To manage all communication with subscriber databases, including troubleshooting, complaints and technical queries to strict SLA guidelines
- To assist with cover for the Product Executive (Data and Email) when required
- To perform ad hoc tasks relating to the management of our email and audience products, including email, website management and social media channels
- Build and broadcast the Emerald Street and Mr Hyde daily email newsletters, utilizing the dotMailer ESP platform.
- Assist in building and broadcast the Emerald Street and Mr Hyde commercial partnership email campaigns, utilizing the dotMailer ESP platform.
- Monitor and manage communication with subscriber base, troubleshooting subscriber issues and liaising with third party suppliers.
- To manage and update email templates within the dotMailer ESP platform, ensuring email best practice and streamlining of all processes
- Liaise with editorial teams on a regular basis, safe guarding all editorial activity is signed off according to the wider product strategy and guidelines
- Liaise with design teams on a regular basis, ensuring all the correct images are in and renders perfectly on all the major platforms
- To assist the Product Executive the management of marketing, technical and commercial processes affecting the email products
- To act as cover for the Product Executive where required
- Maintain excellent knowledge of trends in digital media through research, analysis and internal updates
- Conform to and act as an ambassador for all data management and legal policies relating to audience
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Qualified for this job?Apply here