Email Marketing Specialist at Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Hollywood, CA
Within Fender Musical Instrument Corporation’s (“FMIC”) global Marketing team, our mission is to serve players at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression. We are expanding our direct-to-consumer relationship through a suite of digital products and interactive experiences.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
We are looking for an analytic and creative Email Marketing Specialist to help develop Fender’s CRM program into a center of excellence. In this role, you will lead execution of a wide variety of campaigns from eCommerce emails to mobile in-app message automation to drive engagement for our digital subscription product Fender Play.
About the Job
- Create and execute campaigns across email, push & in-app messaging, SMS, direct mail and additional channels to grow our overall customer lifetime value by developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with eCommerce team and others to successfully execute on project requests, ensure marketing best practices, and capture feedback for platform and process enhancements
- Lead day-to-day operations of marketing life-cycle triggers and transactional messages
- Drive A/B and multi-variate testing and optimization of templates and campaign assets
- Work closely with creative resources and stakeholders to develop campaigns and deliver high quality campaigns
- Build marketing automation efforts from start to finish, including targeting, list creation, copywriting, design sourcing, business approval and deployment
- Stay up-to-speed with laws and policies (eg. CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR) as well as technology advances to optimize email and mobile campaign relevancy and delivery
What You Need
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM/email marketing roles
- Experience with marketing automation and batch campaigns
- Ability to construct email campaigns with responsive design in HTML
- Mobile/App experience a plus
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a sharp attention to detail
- Effective cross-functional communication and organizational navigation
- Energetic, goal-oriented, and team-driven
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
About Fender Musical Instruments
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Qualified for this job?Apply here