Email Developer at Browns Fashion
- London, UK
We are looking for an Email Designer to developer build email campaigns working with the CRM team. You will be responsible for executing weekly build requirements to deliver the CRM calendar, as well as developing new responsive, dynamic templates using additional programming languages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build Browns weekly email campaigns using existing templates.
- Work with the Lead Digital Marketing Designer and CRM Manager developing new templates that enable user-level personalisation via interaction with a variety of data sources.
- Develop new automated processes and dynamic tools/templates to increase efficiency and output of the CRM department.
- Work with the CRM team to improve email metrics (Open Rate, Click Rate, Conversion) by optimising designs, ensuring templates are mobile-responsive and implementing testing.
- Implement a robust testing schedule for all emails to ensure all emails are perfect on send.
- Ensure the creative quality is always consistent and high – the little things matter.
- Able to troubleshoot and fix errors across HTML, CSS, data flows and, ideally, RPL (Responsys Personalisation Language).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of core programming concepts (across front and backend development).
- Strong understanding of email development principles – HTML, CSS and UX principles.
- Understanding and interest in Email marketing & CRM.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in ecommerce.
- Experience using an ESP (preferably Responsys or similar tier 1 provider).
- Experience with dynamic templates a must - specifically using data to personalise content.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Understanding of design and layout - experience with Photoshop, typography and image optimisation.
- Desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Qualified for this job?Apply here