HTML / Email Developer at Digital Response
- Barcelona (Spain)
What are we looking for? We are looking for a candidate with a great attitude, willingness to work hard, learn lots, take initiative, own projects and tasks, proactively communicate, organize, and be an integral part of busy department in an evolving company.
- Code email marketing messages using HTML and CSS that works across all major email clients
- Make changes to email code on the fly while still maintaining code structure
- Update HTML templates
- The willingness to learn, troubleshoot and set up processes for new technology and projects
- Be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines at once
- 2 years of experience of working knowledge using HTML and CSS (specifically for creating email messages)
- Meticulous with design details and quality
- Proficient in Photoshop
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues in HTML email files
- Strong communication skills in working with other in-house staff and clients in explaining our products and troubleshooting files
- Work well under pressure while maintaining flexibility, professionalism and client relations
- Ability to prioritize projects based on deadlines, workload, and individual clients preferences
- Foster a cooperative working environment, give and accept feedback, and encourage design innovation (both technical and creative) within the team
What do you need to have?
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or Ph.D.
- High standard of HTML/CSS layout.
- Experience in database management and CRM or ESP solutions
- High level of English
- An analytical mind, an eye for perfection and precision
- Capacity for logical-mathematical reasoning
- The ability to get along well with people while you fulfil all your responsibilities.
Qualified for this job?Apply here