Campaign Coordinator, Email Marketing at Digital Alchemy, a TravelClick Company
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
The Campaign Coordinator, Email Marketing will work as a part of the Digital Alchemy, a TravelClick Company team to support email marketing efforts for customers. He/she will maintain standards of excellence and be an internal representative of the digital communications department for functions as it relates to email marketing campaigns. He/she will serve as primary contacts for customers for email marketing campaigns. This person is responsible for understanding client needs, delivering solutions and maximizing revenue for the department. He/she focuses on above-average results, sets high standards for one’s performance and visibly strives for success.
- Explanation and demonstrations of our system(s), the initiating and responding to requests from customers; collecting all pertinent information from the customer to make their email marketing campaigns as successful as possible; relaying information in customer-friendly terms with regard to scheduling and delays; and offering guidance on evolving industry standards, trends and making sure the overall campaign(s) we send meet best practice standards
- Constant education, monitoring and absorption of new knowledge and trying to enforce them as standards in our campaigns
- Review, text and coordinate revisions with the customer and designer, perform a final quality control check, schedule and send email marketing campaigns
- Segment databases to ensure targeted recipients are receiving email marketing campaigns each time
- Make sure final approval is received from all necessary parties. Follow up in a timely manner if there is a lack of response or delay in approval from the customer
- Constant monitoring of scheduling and sending email marketing campaigns through our system(s) to make sure everything is running efficiently and troubleshooting accordingly
- Reporting duties including but not limited to: provide reports on an as-needed basis, request special reports and manage timelines with the programming team when necessary, review said reports with properties to help them successfully shape future email marketing campaigns
- Extensive communication with the programming and development teams to resolve issues and understand capabilities of the system
- Manage multiple assigned projects through to completion and on time, keeping key stakeholders aware of the project’s progression
- Assist with determining which marketing strategies are effective and which need to be updated
- Manage, track and report internal and external approval of all products
- Assist in customer billing
- Follows up until successful completion of customers’ escalations/ issues/concerns to retain customers.
- Understands and demonstrates TravelClick’s core values.
- Candidates must have experience in sales, email promotional marketing or related industry experience.
- Strong communication skills at all levels and a collaborative team orientation are essential.
- The candidate has excellent customer facing skills and is able to handle customer escalations and customer frustration. He/she is empathic and has the ability to communicate with customers and team members.
- The candidate is computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce, etc.) and is familiar with internet technologies.
- The candidate possesses strong interpretive skills, has a great capacity for creative problem solving and has the ability to work independently without supervision.
- The ideal candidate has experience with the hospitality and travel industry.
- The candidate has experience and knowledge with CAN-SPAM, CASL laws and GDPR compliance
Qualified for this job?Apply here