Email & Marketing Automation Executive at Beyond Luxury Media
- London, UK
Beyond Luxury Media is a handcrafted and innovative media company dedicated to creating industry-changing marketplaces for the high-end travel market. We believe in building a passionate community and providing a dynamic forum where travel innovation and artistry are discussed and celebrated
Beyond is seeking a creative yet data driven Email and Marketing Automation Executive to develop and execute our middle of the funnel strategy, from lead capture through opportunity creation. You will be in charge of optimizing email and marketing automation to nurturing those leads through to our sales team.
We are looking for someone with a passion for marketing strategy and an eagerness to build upon their existing experience. You should be someone who can manage multiple projects independently, and communicate effectively with other people in the company. You should also be a quick learner who can operate with independence and initiative.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop a comprehensive email marketing plan complete with end to end customer journey mapping including the development of emails, landing pages, forms that support demand generation campaigns and align with the customer acquisition strategy.
- Design, develop, test and deployment responsive email campaigns in partnership with creative and marketing teams
- Create custom artwork in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to be used in email designs
- Code and build all emails, using existing templates, creating new templates and one off emails as needed, ensuring best practices are implemented throughout.
- Design, implement, and optimize multiple marketing automation programs that educate leads and generate qualified opportunities for the sales team.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results.
- Own tracking, analytics and reporting for all email efforts.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Using Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot or something similar
- Proficient in current Adobe CS applications (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Experience designing and coding responsive emails with an understanding of the differences between coding for the web and coding for email
- Experience with testing software (Litmus, Email on Acid), and email service providers (MailChimp, Real Magnet, Pardot)
- Ability to execute excellent design and UI and be open to feedback
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns.
- Email marketing and campaign experience is essential.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Building beautifully designed and highly effective email campaigns
- Effectively planning, launching, and monitoring marketing automation campaigns
- Set up a process of working with the wider business to ensure efficient working across the business
- Supplying weekly reports to outline progress and performance against key KPI’s
Qualified for this job?Apply here