Front-end Developer at 1973 Ltd
Providing the best experience to our customers and team by developing reliable, best-of-breed solutions across a multitude of briefs and platforms. The developer will take ownership of their work, collaborating with designers, copywriters and account managers to produce, proof, test, and troubleshoot responsive code across email and web, utilising the latest best practices and cross-compatibilities across the major email clients and web browsers, while adhering to rigorous branding strategies and internal quality standards.
- Creating fluid, responsive, precise, front end HTML across emails, landing pages, forms and websites, and connecting back end services and logic.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, frameworks, best practices and latest UX to create robust, cross-compatible and on-brand experiences.
- Seeking ways to innovate and create cutting-edge solutions that increase relevance and engagement, while taking into account practical real-world limitations.
- Implementing proofing, testing and troubleshooting practices to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Taking ownership of code and responsibility of delivery working with automation software such as Eloqua, Marketo and Hubspot.
- Collaborating effectively and positively with designers, copywriters, account managers and directors.
- Building, configuring and maintaining dynamic WordPress sites.
- Developing frameworks, templates and boilerplates to expedite accurate project turnaround.
- Providing time estimates on work and meeting deadlines.
- Reporting and analysis of campaign and website data, feeding learnings back in to future development.
- 4+ years HTML, HTML5, CSS (including SASS) responsive web and email programming skills.
- Knowledge of jQuery and PHP / MySQL.
- Organised and process-driven to ensure other team members can pick up work.
- Keen eye for matching design, excellent attention to detail and experience of adhering to brand guidelines.
- Good understanding of web accessibility, UX and best practices.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as being independently driven.
- Knowledge of email automation platforms preferred but not essential.
- JS Frameworks like React, Vue.JS &/or Angular a bonus.
- GIT or similar.
- Increased holiday allowance with length of service.
- Pension contributions.
- Flexibility and friendly culture of a smaller agency.
- Varied workload and opportunities for training and growth.
- A valued voice in the team.
- Ownership of your work and career growth.
All applicants must be able to show specific work samples and case studies that show clean, high-quality code that adheres to rigorous brand standards and leverages current email best practices across most major inboxes/email clients.
Qualified for this job?Apply here