Email/CRM Developer at Hotels.com
- London, UK
You will work closely with partners at Hotels.com and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to develop automated B2C communications, supporting the needs of both the customer and the business.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and detailed person with good technical skills. You should be a talented developer able to code, produce, proof, test, and solve problems across our global email and push program. You should be comfortable in a rapidly-changing environment, exhibit strong initiative and able to handle multiple concurrent projects.
You will be extraordinarily driven to deliver innovative, world-class campaigns that drive increased brand awareness for Hotels.com.
Are you ready to join a dynamic team that will use your current technical skills while providing career development?
What you’ll do:
- Develop dynamic, flexible emails/email templates and push campaigns
- Work closely with in-house designers, providing guidance and feedback based on best practices of effective email design
- Test and solve issues based on the outlined project requirements and/or scope of work
- Collaborate with strategists and data engineers to create highly personalized and relevant email communications for our customers
- Stay informed of email standards, trends, and experimental hacks across the email space
- Participate in business process due diligence and documentation
Who you are:
You’ll fit this role if you have:
- A solid understanding of HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design
- The ability to hand code HTML email
- A good understanding of email coding best practices
- The know how to solve cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Litmus or other email testing software
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email
- Experience with an enterprise-level email delivery system, Salesforce Marketing Cloud desired
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills
- Proficiency in the use of Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Interpersonal skills to develop and strengthen relationships across job functionalities
- The ability to communicate your progress, complete expected key results efficiently, and manage many projects
- A portfolio showcasing skills in HTML and CSS
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Qualified for this job?Apply here