Email Developer at Thompson Habib Dennison (THD)
- Lexington, MA
As an Email Developer with THD you will co-ordinate, plan and oversee projects involving the creation and execution of digital media campaigns including email, social, display and search. You will collaborate with multiple project teams to oversee the design and development of a wide range of digital campaigns in various stages. You will also ensure that the work that is being produced is within brand guidelines and has been quality assured.
To be successful as an Email Developer you need to have experience working across integrated projects in digital advertising and marketing. You need to be able to demonstrate how you have delivered projects end-to-end and it is also desirable to have experience working with design and account management teams.
- Developing online creative media to support a large number of email marketing campaigns. This will require design and coding of email and image assets, uploading them into our Email Service Provider interface.
- Sending test emails to distribution lists for approval. Updating code with requested changes as necessary.
- You will also provide testing/quality-checking all links, images, product information, fine print and landing pages.
- Monitor and provide timely status updates to all applicable teams regarding project progress against the proposed plans.
- Landing page development.
- Implementation and QA of 3rd party advertising tags.
- Knowledge of CSS and responsive design.
- Strong understanding of web, email and mobile design principles.
- Experience coding advanced emails and cross browser testing.
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email. Ability to code HTML by hand.
- Proven expertise with Adobe PhotoShop, Dreamweaver, and animated GIFs.
- Experience with email testing software (Litmus, Email on Acid), and deployment platforms (Marketo, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.).
- Familiarity with an advertising operations environment (marketing analytics, 3rd party advertising tag implementation and testing).
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years in digital project management and execution (agency environment a plus).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent organizational skills: You need to be highly organized to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard.
- Robust experience successfully interacting with clients and working collaboratively with account managers to deliver on project deliverables.
- Experience working with UX/UI resources.
- Experience with avoiding common pitfalls when developing for mainstream browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, IE, Safari) and mobile OS (iOS and Android).
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, Jira, MS Project, Omniplan, Slack, etc.
- Should be able to present complex ideas clearly.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Qualified for this job?Apply here