(Sr.) Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Commerce at ipsy
- San Mateo, CA
ipsy is an innovative fast-growing beauty company headquartered in San Mateo, CA. We are looking to hire a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop, manage, and optimize lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and promotional email, push, and site marketing campaigns supporting ipsy Shopper. The position sits on the Growth Team and reports to the Director of CRM & Loyalty and works closely with business partners on the Shopper team as well as Creative, Editorial, Marketing, Product, and Analytics.
- Develop and execute email, push, and site marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and promotional campaigns to encourage first purchase and repeat purchase through Shopper.
- Own and manage the email, push, and site marketing calendar for all Shopper campaigns.
- Create and optimize segmentation and personalization strategies for the Shopper business leveraging RFM, LTV and user preference models.
- Partner with analysts to design and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to understand and enhance marketing effectiveness.
- Work closely with manager and fellow marketers to create a seamless member journey that thoughtfully connects different ipsy products and assets.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Data Science and Analytics to increase marketing sophistication through automation and personalization.
- Partner with the Creative and Editorial teams to fulfill channel and business KPIs and align with our brand platform, visual standards, and voice guide.
- Support the ongoing maintenance/operations of our marketing technology tools and help launch and integrate new communication channels into our marketing strategies.
- Manage and coach a direct report for higher performance and engagement.
- Stay current on trends and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing and advise team accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree required – ideally in business, marketing or technical field.
- 3+ years experience developing lifecycle programs, comfortable with segmentation and automation strategy.
- 3+ years experience driving revenue goal for eCommerce through email, push and site optimization.
- 3+ years experience developing and executing A/B tests, analysing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, experience with financial modeling, SQL and/or R a plus.
- Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Agile and comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change. Can roll with the punches.
ipsy was founded with one singular mission: to inspire individuals around the world to express their unique beauty. That’s how the ipsy Glam Bag came to life. With five products personalized for you—plus articles, videos, and more on ipsy.com—you’re free to try new things and express who you are. ipsy Shopper takes our mission to the next level by making beauty more accessible, rewarding, and liberating than ever before. And with ipsy Gen Beauty, Open Studios, and all the creator content that we post each day, our intention has remained the same: to give every individual the tools to form their own definition of beauty. With over 3M members and 8K digital content creators in our community, and generating over half a billion monthly content views, we’re just getting started.
ipsy is headquartered in the Bay Area with an office in New York City and a studio production and editing facility in Los Angeles. The company achieved profitability in its first year and raised a series B round of $100M with Sherpa Capital and TPG in 2015. We owe all of our success to our inspiring, energizing employees who make exceptional things happen every single day—fearless thinking, tenacity, and a pioneering spirit push us forward. From marketing and media to engineering and operations, we are united in our goal to democratize beauty, making it accessible and affordable for everyone and fearlessly representing individuality and inclusivity. We dream. We empower. We create. And we have great fun doing it together.
Take a look at careers.ipsy.com for some exciting opportunities to join our team. And check us out at ipsy.com, @ipsyofficial on Snapchat, and @ipsy on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Qualified for this job?Apply here