Marketing Specialist at The Realreal
- San Francisco, CA
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
The RealReal marketing team is expanding to keep pace with our company’s tremendous growth and we are looking for a marketing specialist to join our group and help us take our email, push, paid social and lifecycle marketing programs to the next level. The lifecycle marketing team is responsible for delivering over a billion email and mobile push notifications every year, and we are looking for a creative and data-driven marketer to help us build out smart, multichannel marketing campaigns to engage our customers and consignors. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, extremely detail oriented, and is passionate about the customer and consignor lifecycle experience. This person should also bring curiosity, a willingness to test and learn and a commitment to getting things done.
- Day to day execution of marketing campaigns, including lead nurturing, email, push and paid media.
- Manage and maintain campaign launch schedule and coordinate necessary assets and tasks across Marketing, Creative & Merchandising.
- Develops and analyzes key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting engagement and revenue goals.
- Analyzes email and push campaigns to make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness.
- Proactively identifies and troubleshoots issues in complex marketing programs.
- Schedules and QAs marketing campaigns.
- Extremely detail oriented: ability load data, schedule and execute campaigns with less than a 1% error rate.
- Learning on the fly: Learns quickly, relentless learner, experiments, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Priority Setting: Spends time on what is important and will drive the business
- Problem Solving: Uses facts and logic to solve problem.
- Solid computer skills: MS Office, web analytics and Google Docs.
- Communication: Is able to work cross functionally in multiple settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self Directed - Self starter and ability to shift priorities while maintaining primary focus on core responsibilities.
- Prior use of ExactTarget (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is also a bonus.
Qualified for this job?Apply here