Email Marketing Developer at The Realreal
- San Francisco, CA
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, we’re growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury — a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. We’re proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and we’re looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mother’s room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
The RealReal marketing team is expanding to keep pace with our company’s tremendous growth and we are looking for a junior email developer to join our email production team. You will be part of a high functioning, fast paced team that delivers over a billion email campaigns per year. Under the guidance of the web and email production specialist, you will deliver production for all assigned email marketing campaigns, which includes converting to HTML, QA ing against customer profiles, and addressing change rounds and revisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Work in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to build out flawless campaigns, including leveraging tools to ensure accuracy and quality for cross platform, browser, and device compatibility.
- Convert creative delivered by in house creative team to html
- Build dynamic campaigns leveraging ampscript
- Research and employ email best practices to make suggestions with regard to design, layout, messaging, and deliverability
- QA campaigns for accuracy against customer profiles, email calendar, and address revisions post testing.
- Setup A/B testing content for emails
- Bachelors Degree (B. S.) in related field or equivalent education experience
- 2+ years hands-on email coding and production experience
- Fluency in HTML/CSS proficiency in responsive email design and must understand cross-browser and front-end development issues
- Experience with enterprise email technology (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Responsys, BlueHornet, Silverpop, Strongmail, etc.) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM and e-mail regulatory compliance
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to adopt new technologies, languages and or frameworks to keep up with new trends and best practices
- Solutions oriented problem solver who can independently troubleshoot technical issues
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with effectiveness, accuracy and efficiency
Qualified for this job?Apply here