Email Marketing Coordinator at Harbor Freight Tools - Corporate
- Calabasas, CA
The Email Marketing Coordinator will lead email production, planning, strategy, reporting, and analysis of Harbor Freight’s Promotional & Transactional email marketing program. They oversee our customer emails and are responsible for helping maximize retention and conversion. The Email Marketing Coordinator is passionate, self-motivated, resourceful, and possesses strong communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct customer journey mapping to determine optimal touch points for email communication.
- Develop email communication calendars that align with offline and other online marketing initiatives.
- Leverage marketing applications to conduct automated and triggered email marketing campaigns.
- Grow active email address lists through email capture programs, content marketing, retargeting and social media strategies.
- Establish email performance benchmarks, deliver reporting and insights that accurately measures the delivery and performance of each email campaign, and recommend actions to improve email performance.
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, and conversion rates.
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene for all clients to ensure optimal inbox placement.
- Keeping up to date with email marketing best practices and strategies.
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 3-7 years in an Email Production/Planning Role
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, specifically email marketing best practices
- Data and results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, a/b testing, and ROI analysis
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, Email Service Providers, and web analytics platforms a plus
- Understanding and ability to educate others on CAN-SPAM, CASL and other email requirements
- Knowledge of HTML
- Basic to intermediate SQL skills a plus
- High attention to detail, deadlines, and accuracy with minimum supervision
Qualified for this job?Apply here