Sr. Associate, Email / CRM Production at Cars.com
- Chicago, IL
Cars.com is seeking an experienced, hands-on Senior Associate, Email / CRM Production to execute on strategy to deliver personalized, consumer-centric marketing campaigns across multiple communications channels including email, push and SMS.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis and a keen focus on the consumer - while also providing input on the strategy and plans for the next generation of CRM needs.
In addition, the ideal candidate is well versed in marketing campaign best practices and the technology that drives the process. Thus, you have hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or a comparable ESP) and solid experience leading the process required to design, develop, launch and optimize new campaigns from scratch, including manipulating HTML and CSS, specifying data extensions, APIs and setting system rules.
You have an abundance of ideas to test and are energized by digging into open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates and segmentation to drive continuous program growth – all in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliverability lead on the team.
- Manage day-to-day detailed execution of email, push and SMS trigger campaigns.
- Point person for external partners that provide deployment capabilities.
- Develop creative briefs in conjunction with internal and external teams to support campaigns.
- Proof, edit, and copy review all content within each campaign.
- Coordinate logistics and scheduling for multiple campaigns each week including manual sends, drip campaigns, and triggered sends.
- Daily monitoring to ensure campaigns launch as expected.
- Analyze and track campaign effectiveness through weekly and monthly reports in partnership with marketing analytics, including sharing of insights.
- Partner with the team on campaign optimization and testing.
- Assist in recommending changes in methodologies to improve value delivery and consumer retention/growth.
- 3-5 years of work experience in email marketing in a self-service work environment.
- Must understand how to utilize email marketing to meet business goals with ability to estimate and communicate impact of programs/initiatives
- Must be able to leverage data and experience to provide recommendations needed to make smart, fast campaign decisions
- Expertise in email marketing, marketing automation, & building brand, engagement or loyalty programs
- Hands-on experience with establishing system rules, filters, segmentation, campaign flows and complex automations
- Ability to build email content using HTML and CSS
- Experience designing and conducting A/B and multivariate tests
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working across a variety of functions (e.g., Technology, Product Marketing, Operations).
- Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas.
- Highly self-motivated, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with team members to achieve desired results.
- Previous ecommerce or other relevant digital work experience is preferred
Qualified for this job?Apply here