Email Marketing Intern at New York Road Runners
- New York, NY
This position will support the and email marketing teams in their daily operations, including making basic coding and copy edits in the HTML email template, pulling email reports, and more. The ideal candidate has a passion for digital marketing, skill analyzing basic metrics, and basic to intermediate HTML coding experience. This position will help develop a strong foundation and a variety of skills in today's fast paced digital marketing world.
- Help manage our email calendar to ensure email requests are met by monitoring the calendar, as well as fielding and scheduling email requests from internal departments.
- Organize, create, and distribute requested email performance reports and metrics to help identify trends and optimize future campaigns.
- Contribute in the create and implementation promotional, relationship, and transactional email campaigns.
- Conduct Q/A during testing and fix problems before email deployment.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Help proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling to marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Studying and/or interested in (digital) marketing.
- Basic to intermediate HTML coding skill set.
- Basic to intermediate experience with spreadsheet applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel).
- Basic Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Basic email marketing experience a plus, especially Marketo and MailChimp.
- Comfortable working in a high energy, high volume environment.
Qualified for this job?Apply here