Email Marketing Associate at CleanChoice Energy
- Washington, D.C.
CleanChoice Energy seeks a dynamic, creative, highly motivated, and detail-oriented candidate to help design, build, and test emails and execute digital marketing programs. This position will also play a role in the strategy, development, implementation, and evaluation of community solar, residential, and small commercial retail electricity marketing programs. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to help build a different kind of energy company - one that believes in renewable energy, and shares the values of our customers.
- Achieve marketing goals through the development and execution of automated and blast email marketing programs.
- Design and optimize email experience in support of company objectives based on program performance.
- Design, code (HTML, basic CSS), produce, target, test and send email communications through our CRM (Watson Campaign Automation / IBM Marketing Cloud).
- Draft, edit and secure marketing and legal approval for emails.
- Work with the Manager of Digital Marketing & Partnerships to develop email marketing calendar, testing strategies and implement plans according to goals.
- Track, maintain, interpret and report out weekly on email program metrics.
- Set up A/B tests and evaluate email metrics and other digital analytics to inform the development of new tests and optimize existing programs.
- Run queries, create reports and share analytics upon request.
- Work collaboratively across the Marketing team and company to develop strong, productive relationships with coworkers.
- Experiment with new digital marketing tactics to increase conversions and customer count, and to tell the story of our brand.
- Gain an understanding of the retail electricity and community solar market.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, marketing automation, lead nurturing, with experience planning and executing email campaigns
- Technical experience should include proficiency in CSS and HTML to code emails
- Experience using an email marketing platform is required (Experience with Watson Campaign Automation a plus)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or designing email experiences is a big plus
- Excellent time and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously
- Ability to oversee, interpret and effectively utilize market research and digital analytics and email metrics
- Excellent writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically and creatively
- Utility category experience helpful but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About CleanChoice Energy CleanChoice Energy is a leading renewable energy company empowering residential and commercial customers to reduce emissions and support clean energy through 100 percent renewable electricity. CleanChoice’s mission is to make clean energy accessible for everybody. CleanChoice supplies only clean renewable energy to customers, operating in eight states and the District of Columbia, bringing cleaner air closer to home. The company is a founding member of the Coalition for Community Solar Access, recently passed $1.5 million in total corporate donations to environmental and social impact organizations, and has been awarded the highest level of B Corp certification.
Location A sunny office in Washington, DC overlooking the C&O Canal National Park. We’re one block from the Georgetown waterfront.
Compensation This position offers compensation commensurate with experience and skills and a robust benefits package.
How to Apply To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter via www.cleanchoiceenergy.com/careers/.
CleanChoice Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff's diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified for this job?Apply here