Associate Manager, Email Technology & Operations at Major League Baseball
- New York, NY
Major League Baseball is seeking to fill an Associate Manger, Email Technology & Ops position in the Marketing Department. He or she will be primarily responsible for supporting the day-to-day coordination and technical operations support for email campaigns.
- Interpret business audience requests into database queries that select the desired target audience from our database.
- Partner and communicate with technical and non-technical internal and external customers.
- Manage multiple aspects of email campaign execution in a coordinated effort with the large digital marketing team.
- Act as the primary liaison for program management in the technical space for all phases of the campaign management process/cycle. This includes but is not limited to:
- Participating in strategy discussions,
- Understanding business needs and translating those needs into well-defined flexible/nimble technical processes, project managing new campaigns/enhancements from inception to implementation, and
- Ensuring accurate and timely campaign execution through proactively leveraging technical and business partners.
- Strong project management and organization skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of an Omni-channel marketing campaign cycle
- Knowledge of the digital ad and email communication space
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve while continuously working to improve processes
- Proven understanding of database marketing applications and principles
- Experience in SQL or some other query language
- Experience working with large email service providers
- Knowledge of baseball is helpful but not necessary
- Knowledge of email deliverability best practices
- Knowledge of XML a plus
- Baseball and sports enthusiast is preferred
Apply directly on the site, or email resume to Brooke dot McDaniel at MLB.com
Qualified for this job?Apply here