Email Campaign Department Manager at Digital Alchemy, A TravelClick Company
- Dallas/Fort Worth
The Email Campaign Department Manager will lead the email marketing function at Digital Alchemy, A TravelClick Company.
This Manager is responsible for leading a team of five high-performing coordinators and designers who serve as primary contacts for customers for email marketing campaigns. This team is responsible for understanding client needs, delivering solutions and maximizing revenue for the department. This Manager is the lead for the assigned team members and is responsible for distributing, tracking, guiding and executing campaign sales to meet or exceed revenue goal.
He/she focuses on above-average results, sets high standards for one’s performance and visibly strives for success. He/she also demonstrates the ability to gather important information and motivate individuals while promoting cooperation. The manager will be goaled on meeting high levels of client satisfaction, campaign retention and revenue growth. He/she will also be responsible for understanding department capacity and efficiencies.
- Builds out processes and procedures to improve performance through customer marketing strategies, retention rates and revenue growth.
- Reviews and monitors team progress toward efficiency and delivery of SLA for marketing emails. Drives sales through additional campaign opportunities with team members and is responsible for forecasting future revenue.
- Coaches team and customers on marketing initiatives with an understanding of industry trends, best practices and success of campaign promotions in order to advise customers for future campaign strategies to drive customer retention and revenue.
- Communicates expectations and the importance of meeting revenue and retention goals. Tracks progress and shares with team during monthly 1:1s, at a minimum.
- Works with leadership on team goals and expectations.
- Works with leadership to maintain current product while providing communication to customers for service enhancements, company updates and announcements.
- Establishes SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) goals, define objectives and target deadlines for the team/team members.
- Monitors tasks and workload among team members to ensure that department priorities, expectations and goals are met. Anticipates future needs.
- Assists and supports the implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Ensures all team members are held accountable for their actions.
- Coaches low performers and ensures top talents have opportunities to develop and grow further.
- Helps the team with conflict resolution and educates them on how to constructively solve problems.
- Ensures team celebrates successes.
- Follows up until successful completion of customers’ escalations/ issues/concerns to retain customers.
- Ensures team members provide excellent customer service and property consultation for retention and marketing efforts.
- Encourages and supports employees’ suggestions for continuous process improvement.
- Ensures smooth on-boarding and training of new team members.
- Understands and demonstrates TravelClick’s core values.
- Candidates must have experience in sales, email promotional marketing or related industry experience, 2 years preferred
- Strong communication skills at all levels and a collaborative team orientation are essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing teams and developing people is required.
- The ideal candidate has experience with the hospitality and travel industry, preferred
- The candidate has excellent customer facing skills and is able to handle customer escalations and customer frustration.
- He/she is empathic and has the ability to communicate with customers and team members.
- Strong overall business and people skills, including planning and presentation skills.
- The candidate is computer literate, (Microsoft Office, SalesForce, etc.) and is familiar with internet technologies.
- Additionally, the candidate possesses strong interpretive skills, has a great capacity for creative problem solving and has the ability to work independently without supervision.
Qualified for this job?Apply here