Email Developer at Response Labs
We're looking for an experienced email developer who wants to thrive in a start-up environment. This position requires a deep understanding of email marketing and strategy, production and coding techniques, and subscriber management.
In this role, you will collaborate directly with clients and internal staff on the creation, execution and optimization of email and mobile campaigns and projects. You need to have the political skill to work with all types of personalities to get the job done exceptionally well.
We currently have offices in Baltimore & Seattle and are open to this person working out of either location, or remotely.
- Assist in the definition and implementation of Subscriber data model, and Subscriber data management processes
- Build html emails and landing pages
- Build html emails that render responsively and cleanly across devices, following latest html/css techniques
- Monitor and troubleshoot rendering issues
- Provide insight on automation options, customer journey implementations and triggered campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 4-6 years experience in email marketing and/or email operations
- Minimum of 3 years experience with ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Expert-level understanding of html/css email techniques, best practices and limitations
- Experience with subscriber data model, subscriber data feeds – both import and export
- Experience with campaign automation and monitoring
- Experience with email analytics and strategic insights
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Quality health and dental insurance with employer contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid federal holidays
- 401k plan
- Professional training and certification opportunities
Qualified for this job?Apply here