Sr. Manager, Email Marketing at GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel
- Orlando, FL
As part of GolfNow’s Performance Marketing Team, the Sr. Manager, Email Marketing will lead a team of high-performing email marketing specialist focused on execution and optimization for our daily email and mobile programs. The candidate will own our email and mobile communication strategy blending content optimization, audience targeting and offers to increase traffic and rounds on the website and mobile app.
- Lead the strategic development and campaign execution for all email, push and sms efforts across all products with a constant focus on optimization to achieve open rate, CTOR, conversion, revenue and other key goals.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data insights and design teams to develop sophisticated email and mobile journeys, behavioral, transactional and triggered campaigns
- Determine the circulation plan, segmentation strategy, cadence, frequency and dynamic content logic for all email efforts.
- Craft compelling, relevant and timely email content and subject lines to effectively engage, inspire and drive awareness to our fans.
- Oversee flawless delivery of daily messages, key projects and priorities - troubleshooting issues when they arise and implementing learnings to mitigate future impact.
- Own the relationship with third party vendors we rely on to execute on our daily email programs.
- Manage email team workflows, production capacity and schedule; identify process improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and scale to capacity of the team
- Develop and execute a testing plan to optimize email and mobile campaigns to drive business growth.
- Understand email system configuration and complete data flow.
- At least 5 years of prior email, mobile, and CRM marketing experience required.
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform or CRM platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relational database preferred.
- HTML / CSS and SQL skills preferred.
- Experience with best practices and laws for email, mobile push & SMS marketing.
- Experience with start to finish planning, executing multi-channel direct marketing programs.
- Excellent project management skills.
Qualified for this job?Apply here