Sr CRM Marketing Manager - Rider at Uber
- San Francisco, CA
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing US/Canada Rider CRM marketing team - with this role, you'll have the opportunity to lead a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and develop a team of highly effective lifecycle marketers that engage tens of millions of riders across the US and Canada
- Advocate for lifecycle marketing priorities with metrics, design and product teams; define data requirements and induct behavioral data into the marketing automation solutions
- Work closely with the data science, market research & business insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work closely with the experimentation team on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all Rider lifecycle communications
- Experience managing incentives and communications that have a direct impact on the bottom line
- Help define the tools and technology required to deliver real-time, highly relevant and deeply personalized communications for riders
- Empower and enable local marketing teams to achieve business goals through communications
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement space Experience leading and motivating high performing marketing teams
- A track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels
- Deep familiarity with CRM technology including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems
- Strong communications skills and stakeholder management ability
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
Qualified for this job?Apply here