Director, Email Marketing Operations at Targeted Victory
- Arlington, VA
Targeted Victory is searching for an individual who is creative, analytics-driven and can translate data into actionable results that align with our clients’ campaign goals. A successful director in this role is someone who is in-tune with the latest internet marketing trends and opportunities and can focus our email marketing efforts on performance while utilizing industry best practices. We are looking for someone who will manage the team responsible for email performance reporting, delivery, inboxing, and deployments. Additionally, the Email Director will work with Client Strategy and Product teams to provide recommendations and help develop and implement optimized email campaigns.
This position is responsible for managing and optimizing all email marketing programs across our client base. A successful director will be able to identify trends and opportunities to make timely recommendations for successful email campaigns. In addition, the director will be responsible for supporting the following tasks:
- Build and execute email campaigns based off the learnings of continual testing, analytics, and consumer behavior.
- Monitor and manage email deliverability and account reputation to drive increased email inbox placement and oversee the health of Targeted Victory’s email program.
- Create custom reporting dashboards for Client Services teams so they are set up for success in measuring KPIs and optimizing towards maximized returns.
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices as well as industry rules and regulations.
- Seek and provide updates regarding new features being rolled out by email providers as well as new trends in marketing technology.
- Work collaboratively with the Product teams to implement strategies that drive maximum revenue.
- Develop and implement best practices across all clients, ensuring all campaigns follow industry best practices.
- Ensure mobile-friendly and optimized email templates for maximum conversions.
- Provide support to Client Strategy teams on their email marketing needs.
- Provide support in the development of proposals related to email marketing services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Previous experience working within a political campaign is a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology, ideally IBM’s Watson platform
- Experience in HTML, content design, and email delivery
- Deep knowledge of mobile and email marketing best practices
- Strong communications and writing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives on deadline simultaneously
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively and effectively with colleagues at all levels
- The ability to work independently and effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent management skills
Qualified for this job?Apply here