Email Marketing Strategist at LIFT
- San Francisco, CA
Looking for an email marketer to join our strategy team! The right candidate has a few years of experience running successful email marketing campaigns and is looking for an opportunity to work closely with and provide strategic email recommendations to multiple brands, dig deeper into customer lifecycle/journeys and expand their knowledge into new mediums such as video and voice.
EVERY APPLICATION WILL BE REVIEWED
We’re looking for a smart, hardworking CRM and email strategist with 2-3 years of experience to help grow business for our clients and evolve LIFT as an agency. You will be the lead on all email projects across all our clients. We’re looking for someone with a growth mentality who’s excited about designing, testing and optimizing email to acquire and retain new customers.
Role: You will work collaboratively with the strategy, account and creative teams in identifying gaps and proposing opportunities. You will research industry trends and customer behavior changes, and work with our clients to understand their brand and business goals. You will brief the creative team on all email projects, partner with the team to create solutions and work with account to measure outcomes and determine success. You are expected to be the email expert within our agency–knowing how the channel is evolving, determining best practices across email and finding winners.
- All clients. Lead all email-focused projects for our clients including Charter, Guthy-Renker and CREDO. Your responsibility will evolve into additional retention channels and bigger impact projects with time and experience.
- Methodology. Implement the LIFT methodology to drive acquisition and retention across email. You will be responsible for evolving our methodology.
- Execution. Although our clients deploy most emails, you will be responsible for recommending and setting up SL and creative tests, analyzing results and reporting back to our clients and the creative team.
- Tactic planning. Apply research and project learnings to determine best practices for onboarding, engagement, cart abandon, cancel/save and winback.
- New channels. Explore new conversion and retention channels to implement and test in order to drive growth (e.g., chat).
- Customer journey maps. Help build and refine customer journey maps that document the customer journey across different email flows. Analyze user flows to understand where the largest conversion optimization opportunities lie and provide recommendations to our clients and creative teams.
- Winners. Participate in creative planning sessions to develop new challenger email concepts to test against current controls.
- Analytics/reporting. Analyze/review campaign results to constantly improve LIFT’s clients’ customer experience and marketing recommendations.
- 2-3 years of lifecycle/retention marketing-specific experience
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume integrated email and push marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Expert knowledge of email marketing and ability to recommend creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Ability to review vast amounts of industry- or category-specific research, synthesize and draw relevant conclusions and insights
- Experience in building presentations and telling a clear story
- Ability to work well in small teams alongside strategists and account managers
- Ability to identify strategic needs, proactive in nature
- Great project management and organizational abilities
At LIFT, we work hard, think smart, have fun and possess a relentless curiosity about what drives customers to action. We believe marketing is about connecting brands to each and every customer on the individual level across their entire journey. Through the pairing of beautiful design with business savvy, we work with our clients to craft strategic roadmaps to effortlessly guide customers through digital and physical touchpoints down the funnel and deep into the brand experience. Lifting our clients’ bottom line is the critical measure of success here at LIFT.
LIFT is an independent marketing agency based in the heart of downtown San Francisco on the 22nd floor with views over the city. We have 10+ years of experience working with e-retail, home services and subscriber-focused brands from big companies to small start-ups and everything in between. We’re a work-hard, play-harder office with a love for Friday happy hours. So bring your point of view, party pants and desire to do great work. Welcome to life at LIFT!
Next Steps: Interested? Awesome.
Check out our website to get a sense of the projects we work on and trends we are watching. https://www.wearelift.com/ Check us out on Instagram to get a feel for our office culture. https://www.instagram.com/weareliftagency/ If you feel like “you” can become a part of “us,” please email email@example.com with 1) a link to your LinkedIn profile, 2) your resume and 3) a brief email (~200 words) explaining why you believe you would be the perfect fit for this role.
Qualified for this job?Apply here