Email Marketing Coordinator at Arizona State University
- Tempe, AZ
Close Date - 21-May-2018
- Work with design and web staff to code HTML templates that meet industry standards.
- Optimize emails for deliverability, mobile rendering, open rates and other key metrics.
- Perform thorough quality control checks to ensure emails are error free across various email clients, and to ensure accurate execution of links and dynamic content rules and contact source queries.
- Maintain a solid understating of industry best practices related to email development, execution and deployment.Analyze contact sources to ensure communications are sending to the right audience.
- Work closely with CRM team to define data elements, troubleshoot complex list segmentation and queries, and create complex automated programs.
- Stay up-to-date about issues and risks related to email, including CAN SPAM, CASL and other applicable laws.
- Analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous campaigns in collaboration with the e-mail marketing manager, communications managers, and/or designers.
Bachelor's degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment AND three (3) years of related experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Experience with email marketing software with a preference for Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with deploying communications through SMS platforms.Experience working with databases, CMS, CRM.
- Experience in analyzing data issues and producing working solutions.
- Experience in working effectively in a deadline driven, high-volume environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Experience with computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding, and manipulating a computer mouse.
- Required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work.
- Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds.
- Regular activities require ability to quickly change priorities which may include and/or are subject to resolution of conflicts.
- Clearly communicate to perform essential functions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Enrollment Management and Services at ASU, the role of the Enrollment Services Communications team is to execute multi-channel communications strategies that help the university achieve its enrollment goals at the undergraduate and graduate levels and support in the retention of current students at the university. The unit is responsible for developing and executing targeted messaging and storytelling to a wide range of audiences including prospective undergraduates, transfer students, graduate students, international students, students with veteran status and family members who support their college-going students.
The team is committed to the university’s core values of access, excellence and impact, and is passionate about the role it plays in helping students decide where to attend college. We pride ourselves on being collaborative partners across the university and we value teammates who are creative, proactive problem-solvers. We aim to accomplish our goals in a hard-working yet positive and flexible environment where everyone contributes and feels appreciated. We are not afraid of experimentation and strive to bring inspiration from outside of higher education into our operations.
We respect the role of data and use quantitative and qualitative testing to drive our decision-making. We operate under a results-only work environment and we measure individual results equally by the progress each teammate makes toward his or her goals as well as the impact he or she makes on the culture of the team.
Qualified for this job?Apply here