Omni Channel Email Designer/Developer at Aquent
- Plano, TX
Aquent is looking for an Email Designer with HTML coding experience in Plano, TX
Email Designer Day to Day:
- Some days you will focus heavily on design and sometimes you will be more heavily focused on coding
- You will be focused on executing messaging strategy, designing and coding email messages that go out to the customers for that specific line of business
- Creating servicing messages or marketing messages where your emails are cross-selling to a current customer
- Omni-Channel messaging strategy: because this team focuses on all parts of messaging SMS and push notifications included, omni-channel messaging strategy and sending the right message at the right time is a core focus of this team
- Focus on testing; headlines, banners, best copy, best time of day, suggest those test to the LOBs if they are not currently doing them
Email Designer Required Skills:
- Actual email experience coding and design (code must be specific to email, not just web)
- HTML and CSS are must have skills
- Omni-Channel messaging and email rendering for functionality, Litmus Builder used for testing
- Exact Target, Salesforce marketing cloud, litmus builder or movable ink are all nice to have, but not necessary
- Self-sufficient, trainable, and has the ability to politely communicate push back to the business if need b
- HTML production and email specific code, CSS, Email UI / UX
- Proved success designing responsive emails for mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients
- Can produce work examples that show: good design and clean code
- Can clearly communicate creative ideas and develop presentations, with a keen ability to access and recommend channel strategy based on client needs
- At least 3-5 years in an email design focused role
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times! You will get to work with a company who is focused on changing the way people interact with technology in their daily lives.
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months
Please send your resume and portfolio to me ASAP! firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified for this job?Apply here