Senior B2B Email Specialist at Brother
- Bridgewater, NJ
Brother’s newest customer-centric initiative, the Digital Center of Excellence (DCoE), has recently been formed to drive digital transformation throughout our business. The Digital Center of Excellence holds a critical position in advancing Brother’s goals of driving business results by creating best-in-class digital customer experiences and initiatives that span web, social, and mobile platforms.
We’re seeking bright and inquisitive talent to help us grow!
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live and breathe by open, click-through, and deliverability rates? Are you a marketing automation nerd? We're seeking an expert B2B email marketer to join our team. We’re currently looking for a Senior B2B Email Marketing Specialist to create emails which deliver timely, relevant, and personalized messages that engage our customers and drive sales.
The Senior B2B Email Marketing Specialist will oversee the development and growth of the B2B email marketing programs. This person will be responsible creating, testing, scheduling & reporting on emails and lead nurture campaign initiatives. The B2B Email Marketing Specialist will be required to work closely with a variety of cross-functional team members including multiple business units representing discrete products, design & development.
- Take a leading role in setting the strategic direction of email marketing programs for Brother’s B2B divisions.
- Manage day-to-day project initiation, creative proofing, execution and deployment for B2B email marketing initiatives
- Develop email campaign audience criteria, which include segmentation, cadence, sequencing, lead scoring, and dynamic content targeting, through collaboration with the various business units and the and the email designer and developer
- Set up and deploy email campaigns within our marketing automation solution (Eloqua). You’ll be challenged to think on your feet and address quick turnaround projects that require immediate problem solving and action.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and make creative or strategic optimization recommendations to Marketing
- Create forms and landing pages within Eloqua to support B2B marketing campaigns to capture and nurture leads
- Review and report on campaign results and KPIs; drawing insights that will continuously enhance channel performance.
- Through KPI data and trend analysis; propose, initiate and track A/B testing programs designed to improve the user email experience.
- Ensure a seamless customer experience from email to web, and microsites.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through emails.
- Working with Marketing teams as well as other stakeholders, review web analytics and email performance data to drive marketing decisions based on customer interactions, online behavior, and conversion data.
- Keep abreast of the industry best practices and provide recommendations for internal strategies.
- Ensure email campaigns comply with all appropriate legal regulations
- Evangelize and educate business units on best practices, industry trends, benchmarks, and the competitive landscape – ensuring adoption across the organization
- Help educate junior team members on email best practices.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Communications required
- 2-3 years’ email marketing experience
- 5 years’ experience in corporate marketing working cross-functionally with various depts
- Includes hands-on experience with marketing automation tools, email execution, campaign management content & designs
- Experience working in email service provider platform, working with email, forms and landing page builders managing campaigns, content, & designs (Eloqua experience highly preferred)
- Proven track record of development of email marketing campaigns
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly.
- Superior interpersonal abilities and strong communications skills (oral and written). Strong analytic ability: deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative analytic techniques to identify opportunities, assess results and continuously improve.
- Experienced with responsive design and automation emails. Possess good HTML and testing/validation skills. Understanding of the nature of API’s and data integrations between platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to create presentations and present to marketing team members
- Tableau experience a plus
Qualified for this job?Apply here