Email Marketing Developer at Stream Companies
- Malvern, PA
Stream Companies is looking for a talented, motivated HTML Email Developer to join our E-Mail Marketing Department. Under the direction of the e-mail marketing manager, the HTML Email Developer will produce, proof, test, and troubleshoot effective HTML e-mail blasts that adhere to email marketing compliance standards as well as agency standards for Stream Companies’ growing client base.
While an eye for design is critical, this position is 80% – 90% focused on the coding, development, and testing of HTML e-mails.
Please provide links to your portfolio and/or samples as well as your salary requirements with your resume when you apply.
- Build HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative, and produce high conversation rates for agency clients.
- Effectively use existing HTML e-mail layout templates for maximum efficiency and timeliness.
- Analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous campaigns and other client campaigns in collaboration with the e-mail marketing manager, other e-mail developers, creative directors, and/or designers.
- Clear communication skills – be open and ready to provide feedback to the e-mail marketing manager, account executives, clients, and account managers.
- Understand and follow e-mail compliance standards.
- Test and troubleshoot e-mail campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and e-mail clients.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is an absolute must.
- A BS, BA, or Certificate in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field.
- Proficient to expert in: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS. Must be able to troubleshoot without WYSIWYG assistance.
- Capable in use of FTPs and keeping an organized file structure on a web server.
- Have a good natured, flexible, check-your-ego-at-the-door approach to design and coding.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills, excellent organizational skills, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to create, re-size, and optimize images and graphics for the web.
- A “pixel-level” attention to detail.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; must be able to adapt behavior and work methods accordingly.
- Experience using Mailchimp, Constant Contact and other like email marketing platforms
- Health, Dental, Vision & Vacation Benefits Package
- Extremely fun and creative work environment at a rapidly growing company
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement Plan
- Company-sponsored events
Qualified for this job?Apply here