Senior Manager of CRM at Vail Resorts
- Broomfield, CO
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Manage Vail Resorts’ multi-channel relationship marketing communications, with a strong emphasis on email, from strategy to deployment while supporting the Customer Relationship Marketing division of the Corporate Marketing team.
Essential Job Responsiilities:
- Work as the expert within Vail Resorts to implement multichannel marketing campaigns (email, DM, mobile, targeted media, etc), including pass sales, resort, hospitality, retail and reservation, and automated lifecycle campaigns to drive sales, cross-sell, and up-sell.
- Use in depth marketing industry knowledge, gather primary and secondary customer insights, collect database findings, and gain a deep understanding of internal business goals to develop impactful contact strategy, email content, landing pages, direct mail pieces, segmentation schemes, and email preferences while maintaining industry best practices including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images, postal regulations, etc.
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies while leading a team of CRM specialists responsible for the building and deploying marketing communications.
- Serve as a key partner and resource expert for brand, division, resort, and corporate marketing leadership to ensure integration of CRM into marketing strategy and traditional marketing plans. Continually build the relationship with all partners and consumers of the CRM functional area to ensure CRM is at the forefront of everyone’s agenda and solidly defined/interwoven into their planning.
- Understand complex CRM systems/data and effectively translate this knowledge into solutions that automate processes and increase our ability to dynamically personalize customer and prospect communications.
- Effectively create and interpret campaign results distilling this knowledge into solutions that improve enterprise wide marketing campaign performance, including marketing channel specific improvements as well improvements to overall strategy and impact ROI and bottom line results.
- Provide specialized expertise for the marketing discipline across acquisition, retention, churn management, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance.
- Manage the direct, email, and mobile, and targeted media campaign development and QA process including proofing evaluation of copy and creative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree required
- 7+ years experience in CRM position required.
- Strong understanding of B2C direct marketing strategy & tactics required; preferably in email marketing for hospitality, travel, or ski company
- Track record of developing data-driven multi-channel campaigns resulting in solid business results is necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Excel and Access)
- Experience with email marketing tools required; ExactTarget experience a plus
- Experience with cross-channel campaign management systems.
- Experience building and executing direct mail and email campaigns
- Basic understanding of marketing databases/campaign management tools
- Ability to articulate and champion email marketing best practices
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing direct reports with a focus on leadership and career development.
- Management of cross-functional relationships, especially with IT
- HTML and Amp script coding experience
- Email copy writing and editing
Qualified for this job?Apply here