Email Marketing Specialist at O2E Brands
- Vancouver BC
Who we are: We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in: We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to assist a growing digital marketing team with needs related to an already robust email marketing offering. You will be responsible for planning, executing, testing, and reporting on email campaigns, automation programs, and lead generation initiatives. Partnering with our current Email Marketing Specialists, the position is highly collaborative and requires the ability to coordinate with cross-functional partners such as our creative, social, and copywriting teams. The position is based out of our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What people say about you: I am passionate about digital marketing and email marketing projects. A self-starter and go-getter, I thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment. I love multi-tasking and can prioritize projects effectively and efficiently. I am proactive and results-oriented. I am technologically savvy and love working with the latest digital software and applications.
What your day to day will look like:
- Build, deploy, and optimize email marketing campaigns and automated programs mainly focused on customer acquisition and retention
- Own targeting and segmentation, testing methodologies, goal setting, reporting, and delivery schedule
- Assist with email marketing strategies to drive leads, conversions, and increased lifetime value
- Manage the email marketing calendar including tasks and deadlines, and ensure tasks are completed on-time by internal parties
- Ensure program compliance with industry standards and policies
- Provide email marketing support to franchise partners and internal departments
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, trends, customer insights and shopping habits
- Create and maintain accurate performance reports, and communicate results and actionable insights to the team
- Be awesome and have fun!
- What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in marketing or communications
- Experience in digital marketing with experience in managing and producing email marketing projects
- Experience in creating and deploying highly effective multi-channel and automated drip campaigns and landing pages
- Expert knowledge of best practices in Email Marketing including list management and segmentation, deliverability issues, overall design elements, A/B testing, analytics, and performance management
- Experience with contesting and building email lists
- Knowledge of current industry regulations and privacy issues
- Experience working with databases, CMS, CRM
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects with tight timelines and multiple stakeholders, while maintaining high quality campaigns
- Keen attention to detail to ensure adherence with copy and design guidelines
- You can think strategically and bring new ideas to the table, but are focused on results
- You bring a passion for email marketing, automation, and new marketing technologies
Life at the Junktion What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now? Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Qualified for this job?Apply here